Open daily: 5:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Early morning or late evening access (outside of business hours, as listed on "Contact Us" page) with the purchase of an access card.
The Fitness Center at Hill Brook Place is intended for use by residents ages 18 years or older in accordance with the guidelines below.
Access to the Fitness Center is free during normal office hours (as listed on "Contact Us" page).
Residents who wish to use the Fitness Center outside of normal business hours will be issued a keyless entry device. Only one keyless entry device will be issued per apartment. An initial non-refundable fee of $50.00 will be charged when the device is issued. If the device is lost during your residency, a $50.00 charge will be incurred to issue a replacement device.
Upon move-out, the keyless entry device must be returned along with your apartment home keys. A $75.00 charge will be incurred for devices not received upon vacating.
Rules & Regulations
- The fitness center is to be used at your own risk.
- An adult resident must accompany individuals under the age of 16.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on the equipment at any time and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Be certain that your Recreational Activities Waiver is signed and current.
- Rubber-soled shoes and shirts must be worn at all times in exercise areas.
- “Horseplay,” fighting, dangerous conduct, and any other activity disrupting another resident are not permitted.
- Please be considerate of others and wipe down all machines when you are finished.
- Food and alcoholic beverages are not permitted at any time. Closed plastic beverage containers are permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Secure all of your personal belongings. Home Properties is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please report all equipment malfunctions to the Property Manager.
- It is strongly recommended that you consult with your physician before starting an exercise program.