The laundry rooms are available to our residents.
Laundry rooms are located on the 1st floor of each building. You need to come to the office to add monies to card you are able to hold up to $60.00 on card using 5s 10s and 20s. Please read instructions before use to insure proper cleaning of clothes. Please add detergent (HE preferred) and liquid or pod softner, also bleach can only be dispensed on left side of machine. Our machines are large but not made to properly clean rugs as well as comforters. For the dryers keep in mind to remove lint as well as dryers sheets as they are a trip hazard. Trash cans are provided for laundry waste not residential. As always please report any problems to the office.
Rules & Regulations
- Home Properties assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- Please be courteous and remove your clothing from washers and dryers promptly.
- Please help us keep your laundry center clean.
- Please do not bring food, beverages, or pets into the laundry center.
- Laundry center trash cans are not for household garbage.
- Please use only the recommended amount of detergent/bleach.
- Please clean dryer lint filter before each use.
- Please report any problems to the leasing office immediately
- Please do not overload the washer or dryer. Your laundry may not be as clean, and it will take longer to dry your clothes. Overloading may cause equipment breakdowns.